How To Change the Delivery Address in GrubHub
Grubhub is without a doubt one of the leading food delivery services in the US. If you’re reading this article, chances are you’ve used their services more than once before. However, there might come a time where you need to change your delivery address with Grubhub.
Whether you’ve just relocated or simply entered the wrong address under your Grubhub account, you’re in luck. Changing your address is a relatively straightforward process. You can either edit your existing one or add a new delivery location. And in this article, we’re going to show you how to do both.
How to Change Delivery Address in Grubhub
To change your delivery address on Grubhub, follow the steps below:
- Go to grubhub.com and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Hi [your name]” tab in the upper right-hand corner.
- Navigate to the “Account” option from the drop-down menu.
- Under the left-hand “Your Account” menu, click on the “Address and phone” tab.
- If you have previously entered an address that you wish to edit, simply click on “Edit Address” to make changes to it.
- If you want to change your delivery address to a new one, click on the “Add a new address” option at the bottom of your address list.
On Mobile Devices
- Launch the Grubhub app on your mobile device and log in to your account.
- Tap on the “Settings” option and then continue to “Addresses.”
- Swipe left to edit each address or tap on “+” to add a new address.
You have now changed your Grubhub address.
Tip: A great thing when adding addresses on Grubhub is the possibility to sort them. You can set up a Home and a Work address and choose which one you want the food delivered to. There’s no need to change addresses every time for a new delivery.
How do I change my order on Grubhub?
You can make changes to your Grubhub order through the Restaurant Grubhub website. However, you need to make all adjustments within the first 24 hours of making your order. Otherwise, the changes might not be completed.
Follow the steps below to change your order on Grubhub:
1. Head over to restaurant.grubhub.com and log into your account.
2. Click on the “Orders” option in the left-hand menu.
3. Find and click on the order you want to make changes to.
4. Choose one of the two options: “Adjust” or “Reprint.” The first one will let you add or remove items from your order. The second one will send an additional receipt.
If you don’t have an account on Grubhub for Restaurants, you can sign up here.
Can I Deliver Outside My Region on Grubhub?
When you sign up as a driver on Grubhub, you’ll be able to see your delivery boundaries. This is a group of neighborhoods in your region where the Grubhub partner restaurants are located. It’s important to be in your specific region’s delivery boundary once you set your driver status to “Taking orders.” However, you may get offers for a diner outside of your usual delivery area. You can accept it, and once you’re back in your normal area, you’ll be eligible for other offers.
Can I Tip Grubhub After Delivery?
Normally, you choose the tipping option while submitting your order, and tipping is normally done through the app. However, you can choose a “tip in cash” option in the app that lets you tip your delivery person once they bring the food. Beware that this is not something many drivers are fond of since they report a number of customers using this option to avoid tipping.
Changing Your Delivery Address
Hopefully, after reading this article, you’ll be able to change the delivery address for your Grubhub orders with ease. Finally, don’t forget to set your new address as the default one and delete the ones you no longer use. This will help avoid potential delivery issues.
Have you ever had issues changing your delivery address on Grubhub? Share your experience in the comments section below